Did you know Pak Choi (known also as Bok Choy, Pak Choy etc) has been cultivated in China for over 5000 years? It's played a significant role in traditional Chinese cuisine and medicine. Today, it’s a staple in many Asian and American recipes. Pak Choi's unique flavor makes it particularly great for stir-fries, braising and soups. It can also be enjoyed raw.
Click & Grow Pak Choi benefits:
- Source of Vitamins A, C and K
- Source of Calcium Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese and Iron
- Versatile in its methods of preparation, from raw to marinated
- With Click & Grow, you can rest assured you're consuming the freshest, most nutritious Pak Choi ever.
- We never use any pesticides or herbicides!