Grow fresh Italian Kale in your indoor herb garden!
An excellent source of vitamin C, Italian Kale provides iron, vitamin A, calcium, magnesium, potassium, protein, carbohydrates and dietary fiber. Italian kale has a deeper color and is slightly thinner and more tender than curly kale, making it more versatile. It cooks more quickly and requires less massaging for use in raw preparations. Remove the stems and use it in a salad or slice it into strips to make a slaw. We also love it stirred into soup or pasta right when it’s being finished in the pan.
Italian Kale is also known as Tuscan Kale, aka Lacinato Kale aka Dinosaur Kale. It's a fast grower that can be harvested already 35-42 days after planting!
Cooking tip: Lightly sauté or braise the mature leaves, or use the new sprouts raw in salads.
Click & Grow Italian Kale benefits:
- Italian Kale is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
- The Click & Grow Smart Garden takes care of watering, light and nutrients
- Our Italian Kale plant pods come with seeds and nutrients already included
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
- No GMO's, pesticides or herbicides - just the cleanest, freshest food